Looking to exploring Africa? This is where your journey to Africa begins.
Discover the best places to go, things to see & do, where to stay and travel information to help you plan your next great adventure. On your next safari to Africa, become an explorer not a tourist!
Top Countries to Visit in Africa
Find out more about your holiday destination!
A destination can be whatever makes sense for your website. If you’re creating a site for a large theme park, the destinations might be the different sections, with rides and activities as the child destinations. A more traditional concept would be a country, region and city relationship, but that’s too easy. Use your creativity and you’ll quickly see how any travel site can take advantage of the Travel Destinations plugin.
Add sub-pages to destinations for extra details and unlimited depth. With the addition of sub-pages, the destination becomes a full featured travel guide.
Each destination has it’s own directory where you can find the best restaurants, tours, activities, museums, tour operators and much more. You create the categories and decide what types of ratings apply. Choose from stars and dollars, or add the ones you need. If we didn’t include a ratings symbol, add your own for custom scales to rate your directory items.
Top Amazing Attractions in Africa
- Kruger National Park, South Africa – Famous for wildlife safaris and self drive adventures
- Masai Mara national Park, Kenya – One of the best savanna national parks in Africa. Witness the wildebeest migration, one of the world wonders!
- Serengeti National Park, Tanzania – A great place to enjoy an African safari. Lots of wildlife including the big five. Witness the wildebeest migration every year.
- Volcanoes National Park, Rwanda – One of the best places to enjoy gorilla treks – trips to the famous endangered mountain gorillas.
- Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Uganda – Home to nearly half of the world’s mountain gorillas. Located in the South Western part of Uganda, this is one of the best parks to enjoy gorilla safaris in Africa.
- Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania – Climb to the roof of Africa by hiking the Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain.
- Virunga National Park, Congo – One of the UNESCO designated world heritage sites, home to the endangered mountain gorillas. Possible Congo gorilla treks are available but offered by a few tour operators. Check out the different tour operators offering safaris in Virunga National Park.
- Marrakech, Morroco – located at the foot of the Ice covered Atlas mountains. The city has great history and enchanting culture.
- Omo River Region in Ethiopia – home to over 50 tribes of people. Your visit is paid off by great cultural heritage, preserved and kept intact.
- Zanzibar, Federal state of Tanzania – A beautiful island within the Indian Ocean, one of the best places for leisure holidays and honeymoons.
- Kidepo Valley National Park, Uganda – Have a great wildlife experience through this less visited park tucked in the remote northern Uganda.